This Recipe For THC Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Casserole Is Phenomenal
Servings: 16 Servings
- ⅓ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 ½ Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ Cup of White Sugar
- ⅛ Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Grated
- ¼ Cup of Peanuts Chopped
- 3 Cups of Milk
- 1 Package of Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix 3.9 oz.
- 1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 3.4 oz.
- 1 Cup of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Containers of Frozen Whipped Topping 8 oz., Thawed
- ⅓ Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz.
- Mixing bowl
You know a dessert is going to be good when you have to take a revitalizing breath midway through pronouncing its title. Which is precisely the case with this THC Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Casserole. It’s a brilliant blend of decadence, simplicity, and surprising potency. It’s everything you could ever want from an edible – and then some.
Also, even just saying “THC Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Casserole” can conjure up the exact flavoring that you can expect from this one-of-a-kind edible recipe. The combination of crunchy, nostalgic graham crackers along with a smattering of always-delicious peanut butter is unbeatable, in my opinion. So why beat around the bush any longer? Let’s get right into this recipe, shall we?
- To kick things off with this particular recipe, you’ll first need to grab a large mixing bowl. In it, you’ll need to combine your melted cannabis-infused butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs.
- And, once you feel you’ve adequately combined those ingredients, transfer those contents into the bottom of a 13” x 9” pan. Be sure to press down firmly when applying this bottom crust layer in order to ensure a secure foundation.
- Next, grab another mixing bowl, and in this one, expertly mix together your peanut butter and cream cheese. Keep that going until the contents take on a smooth texture and consistency.
- When that happens, you can stir in 2 cups of whipped topping, along with your confectioners’ sugar. Once you’ve completed that step, transfer those contents onto the top of your recently-made crust, that is currently sitting in the bottom of that baking pan.
- Now, in yet another bowl, you’ll want to combine your milk and pudding mixes together. Following that quick step, take that milk/pudding mixture, and pour it over your layer of peanut butter in the baking pan.
- Then, grab whatever whipped topping you have left, and strategically spread it over all the contents currently resting atop one another in the pan.
- Top the whole thing off with your chocolate and chopped peanuts, before tossing it inside the fridge to chill for 20 minutes, at the very least.
- When it’s ready, slice the casserole into 16 even-sized portions, pick out your favorite, and dig in!
Cost: Approx. $20+
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. An exquisite recipe for THC Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Casserole that is guaranteed to put a smile on the face of any cannabis enthusiast.
Serving: 1Square | Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.4g | Protein: 5.6g | Fat: 21.9g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 350mg