Reading Time: 2 minutes
This Recipe For Cannabis Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti Is Next-Level Tasty
Servings: 36 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Pistachio Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Intricate takes on simple classics intrigue me to no end. And, if these same treats can miraculously get me high in the process, why, that’s all the better! Which is exactly what you can expect to experience with this recipe for Cannabis Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti.This recipe for Cannabis Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti is wrongly assumed as one of the more difficult dishes to conquer, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Though the end result looks abundantly sophisticated and high-class, you don’t need a lick of experience in the kitchen to pull it off like a pro!
- For starters, preheat your oven to a classic 300°
- Next, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, combine your cannabis-infused olive oil with your sugar.
- Once those are incorporated with one another, mix in your almond and vanilla extracts, before beating in your eggs.
- In another bowl, mix together your baking powder, salt, and flour. Then, take that dry mixture, and add it into your other infused bowl of wet ingredients.
- When those are adequately mixed together, you can mix in your nuts and cranberries. Feel free to use your hands for this step, if you’d like.
- Now, grab this newly-made dough, and split it in half.
- With each half, proceed to form two logs. They should be roughly 12” x 2” in dimension.
- Place each log on a cookie sheet that you will have previously lined with parchment paper. Remember, the dough will probably be sticky, so be sure to moisten your hands before dealing with the dough to simplify the process.
- When your oven is ready, toss the cookie sheet in to bake for 35 minutes. Once the logs have slightly browned, you can remove them from the oven, and place them on the counter for about 10 minutes.
- As they cool, kick the heat on the oven down to 275°.
- Now, cut your logs (diagonally) into thick slices. Aim to make each one about ¾” or so.
- Then, lay them, on their sides, on a parchment-covered cookie sheet, and toss them back in the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes. Once they are noticeably dry, you can remove them from the oven, let them mellow back to room temperature, and dig in!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
That’s it. That’s how you make Cannabis Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti at home!
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.7g | Protein: 2.1g | Fat: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 55mg