Reading Time: 3 minutes
This THC Seafood Dip Is Deliciously Dank
Servings: 8 Servings
- 4-6 Doses of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Can of Crab Meat roughly 6oz., drained, and flaked
- 1 Cup of Spaghetti Sauce Meatless
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8oz., softened
- ¾ Cup Cup 1 Tablespoon, and 2 Teaspoons of White Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning
- ½ Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- Mixing bowl
In my opinion, few things are better than a quality dank dip. When done right, they can re ally hit on all cylinders. They can taste fantastic, get you good and stoned, and won’t take you forever to make. And, this recipe for THC Seafood Dip, is able to accomplish all of those culinary goals, and much, much more.
Truly, I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a mores crumptious cannabis seafood dish in my entire culinary career. This THC Seafood Dip is phenomenal in every way imaginable. The second I made a batch of my own, and realized how incredible it was, I couldn’t wait to share it wit hall of you, my fellow cannabis enthusiasts. But, before you roll up your sleeves, toss on your apron, and sprint to the kitchen, you’re going to need to hit up your local cannabis club, pantry, and/or grocery store for the following critical ingredients:
- To kick things off with this super simple recipe, you’ll need to meander over to your oven, and preheat that sucker to a classic 350°.
- Now, as that warms up, grab a 8”-9” square baking dish. In it, you’ll want to evenly spread the spaghetti sauce onto the bottom.
- After that, grab a medium mixing bowl. In it, combine your crab meat, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese.
- Once you’re happy with how blended and mixed together those components are, you can add in your desired amount of THC (or CBD) tincture, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, salt, and pepper.
- Then, you’ll take all of those combined ingredients, and strategically distribute it over that previously-applied spaghetti sauce layer in the baking dish.
- Upon completing that step, wait for your oven to hit that desired temperature level, and when it does, toss this whole thing in to bake for about 40 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready to take out when you see the top turn a delicious golden brown color.
- At that point, you can remove it from the oven, and apply another dose (or three) of your tincture to the surface (if you’d like). Then, place it on a serving tray, alongside some crackers, or perhaps some sliced bread, and voila, you’re done!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
And that, my fellow stoners, is how you make a killer THC Seafood Dip in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen. Told you it would be easy! Enjoy.
Serving: 1of the Dip | Calories: 210kcal | Protein: 10.7g | Fat: 15.7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 9396.7mg