Take Dessert To The Next Level With Cannabis Cookie Dough Cake
Servings: 8 Servings
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 + Cups of Chocolate Chip Cookie Crumbs
- 1 Pint of Chocolate Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert
- 1 Pint of Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert
- 8 Ounces of Coconut Whipped Topping Thawed
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*My jaw damn near hit the floor when I stumbled across this mouthwatering recipe. I mean, how could Cannabis Cookie Dough Cake be anything but amazing?! After making it for myself, I’m happy to report that it is everything I could’ve imagined it would be, and so much more.
This Cannabis Cookie Dough Cake tastes fantastic, requires absolutely no baking, and the simple steps needed to complete it are tailor-made for even the most novice cannabis chef. However, before we launch into the details surrounding this recipe, you’ll need to raid your pantry, hit up the store, and/or visit your local dispensary for the ingredients
- To start off, you will want to remove your frozen desserts from the freezer, and place them on the counter, so they can soften up, as you proceed to take on this recipe.
- After that quick step, you will want to grab some parchment paper, and expertly line a 9” springform pan with it.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together your cannabis-infused butter and cookie crumbs.
- Then, when you feel like you’ve done an adequate job of blending those two components together, you can press that cookie crumb crust blend into the pan, and make it as flat as possible. Let that chill for about 20 minutes or so.
- Upon completing that step, check in on your frozen desserts. If they are soft, you can pour your chocolate frozen dessert over that previously made cookie crust. Using a spatula, or other tool of your choosing, be sure to smooth out that layer, before tossing it into the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- When the surface has firmed up, you can repeat that very same procedure with the cookie dough frozen dessert.
- As a finishing touch, you can apply your coconut whipped topping on everything, before tossing back in the freezer for 2 hours, at the very least.
- When that time period has elapsed, garnish the cake with your mini chocolate chips and chopped cookie pieces.
Cost: Approx. $10-$15
The only thing left to do at this point is grab yourself a slice, and prepare to enjoy the most delicious Cannabis Cookie Dough Cake on the planet. With homemade edibles that are this scrumptious, it’s hard not to devour the entire cake in one sitting. However, as awesome as that may sound initially, I strongly urge you all to err on the side of caution when it comes to indulging in these THC treats. The accuracy and precision needed to properly calculate a decent dose is a bit cumbersome with creations of this nature. So, with that in mind, just grab a small portion to start out. Eat a little bit, give the effects ample time to release their potency through your metabolism, and in about 90 minutes or so, you can reassess the situation to see if you want to eat more or not. So, just take “baby steps” with these suckers, and I promise, you will be more than fine. You’ll be fantastic! Suggested Strains: Garlic Cookies & Amnesia Haze (LA)
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.5g | Protein: 2.8g | Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 172mg