Impress Your Friends With Some Cannabis Coconut-Almond Balls
Servings: 13 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers THC or CBD Tincture
- 26 Whole Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Shortening
- 1 Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 4 Cups Flaked Coconut
- Mixing bowl
My nana sure was an amazing cook. And I don’t think I’m the only one who was blessed with an elderly family member with culinary skills that would rival a 5-star baker or chef. There’s something uniquely skilled about this generation of human beings. They seem inherently prepared to tackle any culinary task that is laid before them. So, in honor of my nana, I took one of those beloved recipes from my childhood, threw some ganja into the mix, and the end result is a deliciously dank batch of Cannabis Coconut-Almond Balls.These Cannabis Coconut-Almond Balls are just as simple as they look, but their taste is in a whole other league. They are decadent, rich, and more than capable of getting the consumer good and stoned for quite a long time.
- First thing’s first, you’ll want to grab two cookie sheets, and line them with waxed paper, along with a fairly big cooling rack on top.
- Next, you’ll need to grab a bowl. In it, you’ll dump in your coconut.
- Then, grab another bowl. In this one, heat up your corn syrup for one minute in the microwave. When it boils, pour it over your coconut as soon as possible. Proceed to stir these elements together until the coconut is fully and intricately coated in the corn syrup.
- Now, with a tablespoon, shape this coconut mixture into 26 equally-sized spheres. You can feel free to form them into balls with your hands at this point in the recipe. Once you are done, place each sphere onto the wire racks, and let them rest, on their own, for roughly 10 minutes. Following that time period, give each sphere another roll to ensure there are no random loose parts.
- At this point, you’ll need a big glass bowl. In it, melt together your shortening and chocolate in a microwave.
- Once those are fully incorporated, stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Then, as rapidly as you can, spoon a tablespoon’s worth of this infused chocolate over the tops of each coconut sphere.
- Follow that up, by pressing an almond on the top of them, for an added touch of crunch.
- Lastly, just let these stand on their own until everything sets. But, once they do, you can totally start chowing down!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15+
And that’s it, my fellow enthusiasts. You just made a batch of Cannabis Coconut-Almond Balls that you can proudly share with all of your stoner friends.
Serving: 2Balls | Calories: 379.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.4g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 31.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 17.4mg