Reading Time: 3 minutes
Stay Healthy (And High) With These THC Eggplant Flatbread Pizzas
Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil Divided
- 2 ½ Cups of Eggplant Cubed, ½”
- 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded, Part-Skim
- ½ Cup of Basil Leaves Loosely Packed
- ½ Cup of Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- ½ Cup of Ricotta Cheese Part-Skim
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Small Onion Halved, Sliced Thinly
- Fresh Basil
- Baking sheet
I love pizza. I think that’s a commonly shared characteristic of most people, not just stoners, such as myself. You’d be hard-pressed to find someone to speak ill about our beloved circle of cheese and sauce. What’s truly amazing about pizzas, is its versatility. The possibilities, when it comes to pizza, are quite literally endless. Like, take these THC Eggplant Flatbread Pizzas, for example.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Weed Chickpea Wraps From ScratchMore often than not, you’ll hear nutritionists and dieters, alike, hate on pizza because of all the negative effects it can have on your health and well-being, in the long term. But, if you occasionally indulge in a supremely healthy version, such as these THC Eggplant Flatbread Pizzas, you will be able to stay fit and trim, while still satisfying your insatiable pizza craving. SEE ALSO: How To Make Cannabis Coconut Lemon BitesAnd, just because this recipe calls for majoritively healthy ingredients that are good for your body, that doesn’t inherently mean that it’s going to taste like medicine. Quite the opposite, actually. It tastes phenomenal, takes barely any time to make, and it’ll get you good and stoned. I mean, what more could you ask for?So, for this intriguingly delicious pizza recipe, you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- Alright, so for starters, you’re going to want to preheat your oven to a standard 400°.
- Then, in a substantially-sized skillet, warm up only one tablespoon of your cannabis-infused olive oil over “Medium” heat. You’ll then utilize this oil to saute your onion and eggplant, along with your seasoning (salt and pepper). Keep that going, until you see your eggplant soften in texture and consistency. Which, in my experience, doesn’t take longer than 5 minutes or so.
- At that point, you can stir in your garlic, and remove the skillet from the heat source.
- Now, you’ll want to grab your naan flatbreads, and place them on a baking sheet.
- On top of these flatbreads, you’ll want to strategically place your ricotta cheese, and then, top the whole thing off with a healthy sprinkling of oregano.
- Following that, you can spread on your delicious tomato sauce, then your eggplant mixture. This is also the time where you’d add in your basil leaves, as well.
- Then, sprinkle on your Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, before drizzling your remaining cannabis-infused olive oil over everything.
- Your oven should be ready to go by now, and if it is, toss these flatbreads inside, and let them cook for about 13-15 minutes.
- You’ll know they are ready to take out once the cheese has melted, and the crust takes on that familiar golden brown color scheme.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, simply remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool momentarily.
- Top the whole thing off with some fresh basil for a pop of fresh color, cut yourself a slice (or two), and get ready to enjoy the delicious, calming benefits that these THC Eggplant Flatbread Pizzas are famous for.
Cost: approx. $15-$20
Happy eating, my fellow stoners!
Serving: 1Pizza | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 996mg